Sunday 4 September 2011

Post Holiday Update

It almost seems that all I do nowadays is travel, have holidays and time off. I can assure you that is not the case.... if only. What bliss it would be if one could make a living of just traveling around, not doing very much of anything. I must remember to buy that lottery ticket. Apparently you have to be in it to win it!? I am not going to be greedy and ask for a big win. Just a little one will do. All I really need is enough to keep me off work for a little while and/or make my dream come true.



No books finished but do have another one to declare. It is not really a reading book but one with all sorts of puzzles and riddles in it. I did think for a moment not to include it in the list but as I have included "You are what You Eat" as well I thought I kind of had to include this one as well.

Books received from mum during holiday: 1
Books to be read: 76


Also.. if some weird stuff happens over the next few days with this post then it is Blogger's fault. I just clicked a location tab and it seems to now think I am in 3900 Rd, Coffeyville, KS 67337 USA... I'm not.. let's see if we can fix this... ahah.. found the remove button!


No comments:

Post a Comment