Sunday 27 May 2012

Catching Rays

This weekend I actually planned to get some reading done, however, the weather was soooo nice that I had to change my plans. Yesterday was supposed to be my active day. I did do a bit of shopping and wandering round the city centre. Once back home, this activity was followed by a nice little seep on the sofa and after that another little sit on the sofa, followed by a bit of telly watching. No real time for telly as the Eurovision song contest was on... and what a corker of a show that was.
So today... another lovely day and too good to spend it inside the entire day. So... my friend B and myself went up to Bletchley Park to the Forties Festival Weekend. Really good fun! Lovely day out, nice wander round, sit and relax, bit of a chat and ice cream to finish off.

I am reaching the end of a book though. It is the one about how you can get your wishes to come true. I know it sounds a bit Paul McKenna-y but is quite an interesting theory the author of the book puts forward. Hope to finish it over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment