Sunday 3 February 2013

Revisiting the past

After the week from Hell I am now almost back to my normal self again.

Why the week from Hell?? Well, my back muscles deciding to play me another trick. They collectively decided that they were going to go on strike and no amount of painkillers was going to move them. At one point I am sure I heard them chant "we shall, we shall, we shall not be moved". Anyway.... my physio decided that acupuncture might help. during it I was fine. 2 Hours later I felt like I had been hit by a truck and run over... twice. I am now slowly starting up the exercise again and the muscles seem to be holding up. I can even sit down long enough comfortably to read a few pages. This is a good thing as the present book I am reading is about 700 pages. I am just over halfway through it now and it is proving rather good. It is not your typical Stephen King book but pleasantly different.

Good news... no new books bought!

No comments:

Post a Comment