Wednesday 10 July 2013

Time flies

Apologies for not updating the blog for this long. Time seems to be speeding along and I am lagging behind big time!
I have to say that starting a new job has had some influence on me not updating as frequently as I would have liked to. With any new job there have been many news things to learn, many new people to meet, a whole new area of expertise to get used to..... It's draining.
I have been struggling through some books though and still have 5 left to review but I also have to confess I have bought some more. There are 4 more bought ones and then some more new arrivals in the shape of books from my secret stock at Mum's. 8 More books have arrived at mine, courtesy of the Godparents that came over for a visit.
At the end of the last post the number of books read was 144. Adding the ones I bought (4) I come to 148. Adding the ones that arrived from Mum's (8), brings the new total to: 156.... (I am leaving the ones I have read but not reviewed out of the equation as I will deduct them as I go along). Only recently I was feeling all good about myself for reading so much. Now.... oh dear, back to square one. Guess I have to keep reading to try and keep on top of things.

I hope to make a start on the reviews this weekend so stay tuned. For now, I am off to watch a documentary on Atlantis and then on to read whilst chilling in bed.

Books to be read: 156

No comments:

Post a Comment