Monday 18 November 2013

Dental stress

I have to admit that I have bought another 2 books.
In my defence is was a compensation buy to ease the stress brought on to my first visit to the dentist in 10 years. I had a bit break one of my teeth so really had no choice but to go and see a dentist. I had been quite skillful over the years in avoiding it but as I did not want things to get worse I had to bite the bullet (pun intended). Now I have actually had the first visit it turns out that things are not as bad as I thought they might have been. I have to have another visit to see if the dentist can fit a new filling where it has broken off, get a scale and polish done and another xray of one of my teeth as there may be an issue with it but.... apart from that it was not too scary. Hopefully the new filling will be okay for a while at least otherwise we may need to consider other options.... and they may involve more drastic measures.

Now, back to the books.
The one I am reading now is proving to be a bit of a challenge and is taking me a long time to get through. Only about 30 pages to go now so hope to finish it soon and get on to a more interesting one.

Further news, I have a new job which will start on 2 December! Well done me! Might have to treat myself to something nice...


Books to be read: 149

No comments:

Post a Comment