Sunday 1 June 2014

Swap

A week ago I did something I normally never do... I swapped a book I was reading for another one! Reason being that I sort of had the feeling I knew how it was going to end before the story even really got started. I got to page 72 and realised that this was not the book I wanted to be reading. So... I decided to do a swap. I swapped Ludlum for King and I am much happier for it! King got me hooked at page 10 and made me want to keep reading... Ludlum did not. It may be a sad truth but there it is. Not sure if I will ever finish Mr Ludlum. I will keep him on the shelf for now and see how it goes. But King has definitely got me hooked!

One further point to mention is that my fridge is exhibiting some weird behaviour. It is no longer OK according to the little thingy inside the fridge. It seems to be on a lot and seems to be saying the temp inside is too high a lot... even when it has been closed all night and I come to open it in the morning it sometimes tells me it is not OK. Will have to see how it goes.... but not now as Mr King is calling.... IT is waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment