Monday 12 April 2010

Almost there!!

I tried to make a last minute dash to the finish line that is the last page of the book I am reading but alas.... no luck so far. Almost there though!!! It's turning out to be a good one.. once again a bit slow in getting to start on this one but now almost at the end of it. Might have a little read after I have done this post so watch out for an update any time soon!!
Am already beginning to think of what to read next.. think it needs to be a quick one as this one has taken me so long to finish and at this rate I am never going to catch up on my books to read.

I did buy one more book yesterday at the car boot sale in the MK Bowl... only 50 pence though. So I guess the stats need to be updated.

Books bought: 1
Books to be read: 73 (However, soon to go to 72 again as almost finished one as well - it's the optimist in me that put that in)

No comments:

Post a Comment