Monday 27 September 2010

Home Comforts

The nights are drawing in, the cold is setting in and this can only mean one thing.... more time to read!!! It seems that the less daylight there is, the more reading I get done. I guess that as long as it is light outside I think I could go out and do things, it's kind of worth doing something active if it is still light. However, as soon as the dark dominates the evening I tend to want to stay indoors, preferably snuggled up with my fleece blanket (affectionately know as Blankie) and a cup of something nice and hot or a glass of something nice and alcoholic. Actually, that's the one thing missing now... a nice warm drink, maybe a nice decaff coffee, maybe even with a nice little shot of Baileys in there? Oooooh yes, the heart is warming at the thought of just that. I'm off to get me a heartwarming drink and cracking on with the detectives.

And.... no books bought!!

No comments:

Post a Comment