Thursday 11 November 2010

On the go

After having several days without a bicycle I am now once again racing down the redways of Milton Keynes. One of my old work colleagues had a bike in his garage that had been left there by someone and he asked if I wanted it..... well YEAH! So since Monday I have been cycling to work again and enjoying every minute of it. Even if the weather has been a bit pants... it has been cold and it has rained on just about every day (except for yesterday but then it was quite cold) I have loved being outdoors and being able to make my own way home when I want to go home.
I have actually finished another book but I have not yet decided how to write up the review. There are quite a lot of short stories in it so I might just do the highlights.. but then again most of them were really good. Then perhaps a more general approach is better but then you lose the details of what was good about the individual stories. In short.. I am still mulling it over. Should be done milling in a few days.

Having finished this one now also means that the book count is dangerously close to hitting below 70!!!! Also I can reveal that I have not bought a book in at least 10 weeks!! Maybe I should cancel that trial membership to Book Buyers Anonymous?

No comments:

Post a Comment