Friday 24 December 2010

Happy Holidays

Well.... I am off to sunny Holland for a week or so so the Blog will have to survive on it's own... let's face it it's used to it!
I have done the impossible and got the various family members their Christmas presents in one ... yes ONE, shopping trip and all that remains is to wrap them.
I hope that the new year brings me many more interestingbooks to read, many more authors to discover and sees the further development of my local history project (which seems to have hit a little slump at the moment).
I am now going to spend about 5 minutes deciding what, if any book I am taking on my holidays as I still have some gifts to wrap, laundry to put away, dishes to do and a suitcase to pack. the final push to get the house and myself Holiday ready is on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment