Saturday 11 December 2010

Hurrah

I am pleased to announce that my little blog is now officially one year and three days old, or new, whichever way you want to look at it. It has been a real labour of love for me to maintain this blog and although perhaps not many people read it, it is a way for me to express myself and to let the world know what I like to read and what I like or dislike about the books I read. I did not start the blog to become "world famous in the Blogosphere" but just to have some fun and to be able to talk about one of the things very close to my heart... books.
Oh, and of course one of my best friends now calling me Bloggy instead of Cloggy is just the BEST!

I look forward to putting up many more book reviews and general musings as well (I promise not all will be book related).

Hip hip Hurray for my blog

Karin

No comments:

Post a Comment