Tuesday 25 January 2011

All done

Just wanted to report that the library books have all been read!
Not sure I will go and get some more right away as getting books from the library made me realise exactly why I do not usually get books from the library. There is only a set time to read them, you have to remember to renew them (again and again in my case) and you kind of feel that you have to finish them after renewing them a few times because you feel like you are hanging on to something that is not yours.... which they are not.
So the Library score now is:

Books borrowed from the library: 4
Books read: 2 (the last two ones)
Books to be returned to the library: 4
Provisionally scheduled time for books to be returned: this Saturday!

Have started on a Patricia Cornwell one and am getting my teeth into a new Scarpetta adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment