Thursday 21 April 2011

Solid foundations

This entry is the first one that is written from the comfort of my self-constructed little drop leaf table and fold away chair. It only took about an hour to assemble it all, I only needed an allen key and a philips screw driver, all the bits were in the flatpack and behold....once more woman has triumphed over flat pack furniture! It has been at least 4 years since I have had an actual table to sit at, do things at and leave things lying around on and I am really looking forward to making good use of it.

I have started a new book as well (Agatha Christie one) but it might be a little while before can get down to some serious reading as my Mum is coming over for a visit tomorrow evening. It is one of the best reasons ever not to update a blog. I am really looking forward to the visit and have lots of ideas of fun things to do while she is over here. For one.. we are going away for a couple of days to Leamington Spa and Warwick. then there is the shopping trips, dinners, day trips to wherever we might get up to as well. Hope the weather holds!?

No comments:

Post a Comment