Monday 11 April 2011

I tried...

I have just spent about 3 hours tying to get Blogger to do my bidding and Dear Reader.... I have failed to get it to do my bidding. I was doing the review for my ghost story book that I finally manged to finish but Blogger kept insisting that I really did not want paragraphs, indentations or italics... and I did.. I really did!!! The long and short of it is that I have now given up for today (it is 23.45 after all) and I will have another go once I have calmed down enough. Never in my life have I come this lose to throwing my laptop out the window!!!

Anyway, the book was a bit 50/50 and with a bit of luck I may manage to elaborate on that some day this week. I might have to do this one in bits or something. I am not sure my nerves can take much more of Blogger's idiosyncrasies but I will try and plod on... now though... making my bed and going to sleep. Maybe I can dream of hitting virtual Blogger over the head with a typewriter?!

No comments:

Post a Comment