Tuesday 15 June 2010

Progressing nicely.....

Okay... so the year is only 52 weeks and not 53... it's not gonna make a lot of difference on the grand scale of things and in the amount of time it is going to take me to read all my books. But I guess we must correctly represent the scale of the current status of my book supply and the time it will take me to read them!

Okay... so I bought another book... just the one though. The guy said that if I returned it to him before 17 Sept I would get £1 back on it. I almost wanted to laugh at him and ask him where the camera was but he was serious. Trust me, there is no way this book is ever going to find it's way back to his book stall! I never give a book back once it is mine!

The reading of my present book is going well but at present I am being somewhat delayed in my reading efforts by this little thing called the World Cup. I am still finding the odd hour here and there to read some so it will get finished eventually.

Books bought: 1
Books to be read: 73

No comments:

Post a Comment