Wednesday 23 March 2011

Silver linings

There is a proverb that goes "every cloud has a silver lining" I can now add my hair to the list of having something grey coloured. Earlier in the week I happened to look in the mirror and noticed that there was this single grey (almost silvery white) hair in amidst my other ones (I am sort of a dark blond, turning darker as the years go by, and according to my mum my hair is resembles her hair colour from when she was younger more and more as the years go by). I must admit I let out a small gasp and quiet squeal. But... it is the only one I have found so far so I think I might be okay for now, and no-one else has mentioned it so far.. well, not until I pointed The One out to them. It is not a big deal really but I do feel that I might need a treat to help me get over the trauma.... perhaps a new top or a book???

Ghost story book still progressing slowly. I am now about halfway through it. I spent a lot of last weekend sitting on the sofa but unfortunately a lot of that time was spent snoozing, pondering the universe and sleeping, and then waking myself up by snoring. So, not a lot of reading got done but I got load of sleep. Making another attempt this weekend to get through the rest of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment