Monday 8 August 2011

Slaying dragons

Another weekend gone, another two books to add to the total.
I went to do my food shopping and spotted a couple of nice books at Sainburys. Not even supermarkets are safe from my book buying frenzy. I got two for the price of one so I did save myself some money... a whole books worth of money actually. Which technically means that I can buy another book to fill the hole left by saving the money of buying these as a two for one... mmmm, book logic... I like this kind of reasoning!
The books I treated myself to are The Lord of the Flies and the latest Patricia Cornwell one, Port Mortuary.

In between doing the food shop and slaying dragons and other weird looking horned creatures in my DSi game I did manage to get some reading done as well. Saturday was the day for it. Read loads sitting on the sofa with a coffee, sun at the back of my neck and my Caro Emerald CD playing over and over again. Some days are just so close to perfection that it seems almost unreal!

Books bought: 2
Books to be read: 76

No comments:

Post a Comment