Sunday 11 March 2012

Procrastination in progress

I have discovered another thing that I am very good at when it comes to this course (besides making nice little tables to display information neatly)... it is procrastinating. Today it took me almost an hour to get started on starting the final part of my final assignment. During this hour I also: played with my new phone (do I love this new Sony Ericsson phone or what?!), ate a bag of Mr Porky pork crackles, almost made myself a cup of coffee twice, almost made myself a pot of tea once, filled up my water bottle twice, went to the loo once, tidied away some laundry and checked the Internet three times.
But I did get started in the end. I have written up about half of the final question and have some good ideas on how to complete the rest of it. So I am now well on the way.... well, I was... up to the point I started thinking about updating this blog... told you I was good at this procrastinating thing.
Focus Karin... focus!!!

PS: only 6 more weeks until the exam and the time I can start reading whatever I want again.

No comments:

Post a Comment