Monday 5 March 2012

Post-visit routine

With mum gone back home (sad face) and a nice little latte by my side (happy face), I guess it is about time for me to get back to work on my course. I have made a start on the final assignment but am not getting on with it that well at the moment. Question 1 consists of all little bitty things and little steps in the process of getting to grips with the Earned Value Method, which in itself seems to be a posh way to analyse a project to see how well you are doing against projected cost.. bored yet?.. I am getting there. Anyway, must get on with it as it is not going to do itself and I do need to crack on. I have about two weeks left to finish this one off. Then it is another 4 weeks to the exam and the completion of project OU course. In between all of this I have to move as well as I have found a new place to live!! Just waiting for all the details to be confirmed now and the credit checks to come back and if it is all okay then I will be good to go.

Right... on with part D of question 1.. a tabular progress report showing the BCWP, ACWP and CV... right... coffee!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment