Sunday 26 February 2012

Nearing completion

Well, the reading is finished. Now all I have to do is get myself on to starting the final assignment and then the bulk of the work for the course is done! It has definitely been easier this last few books as I did not immerse myself in the text that much. The way I look at it as that I do also have another 4 weeks between the deadline for the final assignment and the exam so plenty of time for revision.
One good thing about being finished with all the reading is that when mum comes over next weekend I can actually take some time away from my books and spend it with her! That is.. if I get myself motivated to get on with the final assignment... it'll come to me. The benefits of getting started now far outweigh the negatives of dallying and procrastinating.

About 8 weeks until my release into reading heaven.. and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment