Sunday 5 February 2012

Done deal

I am at present indulging in a little treat... updating my Blog! I promised myself that once I had completed and submitted my second assignment for my course that I would be allowed a little treat and this is it. Perhaps not much of a treat but a break from studying IS a real treat to me. Back to the studying grind tomorrow.
Well, there is the second part of the treat as well.. allowing myself a glass of lovely Merlot. I have been discovering the joys of red wine over the past few months and Merlot is definitely one of my favourites so far. Shame I already finished my cheesy biscuits. They would have gone down well with the wine.

So... what have I read? Nothing, apart from my course stuff. Have I bought any books? Nope. Am I still looking forward to starting to read again? YEP! I am now starting to think about what order I am going to read my books in. Not to sure about whether or not Mort should take precedence over Birdsong or if I should throw myself into a few Dean Koontz ones to warm up?

The ears finally got enough of mr James Vincent Mc Morrow and Ben Howard so now have my MP3 player on shuffle again.

No comments:

Post a Comment