Monday 16 July 2012

Boating fun

Due to the necessity of me having to have some fun I did not get too much reading done over the weekend.
I met up with one of my best friends and her family and enjoyed seeing the city that I live in from a completely different perspective - from the water. It was a very relaxing experience as well as the narrow boat we were on only had two speeds: slow and really slow. The best thing of the whole trip was that I did not fall into the water or get wet. Boats and I normally do not really get along so this was a small victory for yours truly.
Off to do some more reading in a minute. I am taking my book to bed and turning in early. I managed to get only about 4 hours sleep last night and have been sneezing all day, getting bunged up and feeling drained. I am sure some good ghost stories will help me get over that in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment