Monday 2 July 2012

Not enough hours in the day

I seem to be having a real struggle to get any reading done at the moment.
Sure there is the weekly browse of the TV guide but that is not really reading is it. That is just a fifteen minute to confirm that once again for the week ahead all I am really, definitely going to be watching is Hollyoaks... oh and perhaps that one interesting documentary on BBC4.
Still plan to make some time to read but as it is once again approaching 22.00 now I am guessing that today will not be that day. May be tomorrow.. oh wait no. I am getting my picture taken for an interview I will be having. More will be revealed soon!!

In the meantime the new job in customer services is going well. Lots of fun and really good to be doing something I am actually intersted in and that I know about from experience.

Fun download of the day: Bare Necessities from Jungle book! Off to listen to it now. As soon I have tried to find I'm sorry I haven't a clue to see if it is on Iplayer.. busy busy busy..

No comments:

Post a Comment