Monday 23 July 2012

Flying visit

After the boating fun of last weekend this weekend saw the arrival of my best friend and her family at my place. It was great to have them around for the weekend. We did a sensible food shop, went to see a film (Ice Age 4) and on Sunday me and my friend got some shopping done. In between all that we managed to catch up, get some nice food inside us, have some fun and most importantly enjoy each other's company.

No reading got done but there is some good book news on the horizon. One of the guys a work was talking about clearing out his attic of some books and dumping them or giving them to a charity shop. Fortunately for the little souls I swooped in there and now they are set to end up at mine. Not sure how many there are or when exactly they will arrive but I am sure I can give them a good home... prepare for the book count to go up and up... and up...

No comments:

Post a Comment