Thursday 1 November 2012

It is a long road that leads away from Square One

After having achieved some real progress with my back I went back to square one and a half last weekend.... hence my lack of posting. I seems that sitting in a chair without a decent back support is not the best thing in the world for my back. So, lesson learnt I am now camped out on the sofa.

I finished another book earlier in the week and still have on to review from a few weeks ago. I am also now working my way through another one so I am going to have to pull my socks up and get reviewing. I have provisionally planned to do the reviews over the weekend as the weather is not looking to good and I will need something to distract me from doing to do something sensible like hoovering the house or cleaning the bathroom. So.. get ready for Jasper Fforde and some Gothic weirdness.

No comments:

Post a Comment