Sunday 3 March 2013

Things are stacking up

After another weekend of relaxing and reading another book has bitten the dust and I now have 4 left to review. I plan to get them done next weekend..... all things being equal. I am hoping that some of them will not take that long to review. But more of that next week.
In the meantime, I have been going to the gym every other day and things are looking up. I get less pain and it is easier to do the exercises. My physio has given me easy and hard days and strangely the hard days are the easier ones. I have less stress on my back and my muscles seem to be settling down so things are looking up.
Another thing I want to mention is my discovery of Foy Vance. Irish singer songwriter with a soul, a voice that cuts through you and a great lyricist. One of my favourite lines is "it doesn't take a whole day to recognise sunshine... true and simple. I got two of his albums and they are very different and this is a good thing!

Book wise at the moment I am reading something different from my normal fodder so it will be interesting to see how I get on with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment