Sunday 9 October 2011

I deny everything...

now... before you start. I did say last week that I would probably do it so not sure why you would be surprised by my announcement that I have now actually bought the two books I did not buy last weekend. It was really just postponing the inevitable.. I did tell you!

One is a ghost story by Michelle Pavner and the other one is a Bill Bryson one about the home and private life. The modern ghost story should be interesting. I usually tend to read older ones. I have never really looked into too many modern authors writing ghost stories. Just reading the classics and older ones seems to keep me plenty busy. I have some good memories of reading Bryson. I remember he once described how he looked when he slept and it made me laugh out loud. Not sure how funny a book about the home is going to be?


Books bought: 2
Books to be read: 75

No comments:

Post a Comment