Monday 5 December 2011

Another one that almost got away

Is it too late to declare a book I got given by someone at work when it has been about 3 weeks ago? Nah, did not think so. One of my colleagues was having a clear out and came across a few books. He asked if I wanted any and most of them were chick lit which I am not into at all. But.. one of them looked good. It is called Talk to the hand and claims to be about the rudeness we all encounter in everyday life. It looked interesting, it was free, someone offered it to me.... what can I say? I am a sucker for a book sob story and this one was going to be left all alone in a box somewhere if I had not rescued it. Now it a spacious living environment and 76 other friends to talk to... and I have another book to read. Win, win!

Books given to me: 1
Books to read: 77

No comments:

Post a Comment