Sunday 11 December 2011

Inspirational

It has taken about one and a bit afternoon of solid thinking, writing and re-writing, 6 cups of tea, three cups of decaff, 5 custard cream biscuits and half a bag of cheesey-whats-its but the first draft of my assignment is now done. I only have to chop about 500 words and go through everything again and then I am ready to hand it in. I did send of a mail to my tutor about one of the questions and he will have to come back to me on that one and then I have to amend that question but apart from that it is 99% there. I think... it's hard sometimes to know if you are doing the right thing and thinking along the right lines. I am now in the dangerous process of going through it all again and seeing where I can cut some words to hit the 3000 word target. When you go through it again there is always the risk you realise that you got it wrong (or think that you got it wrong) and redo things.. I am working very hard to resisting that temptation. Perhaps another custard cream will allay those fears?

No comments:

Post a Comment