Sunday 15 January 2012

I must be getting old

One thing I did forget to mention last week was that apart from getting a new bike I also got my eyes checked. I was getting some twitching in my left eye and I was not sure what was causing it... was I just tired (which I have been lately) or was something else going on? So I went to see Mr Optician and got my eyes checked. Guess what? I am apparently "developing a reading prescription"!!! My brain was immediately doing a John McEnroe ("You've gotta be kidding") but there was not denying it. The good thing is that at the moment it is not strong enough for me to require a new prescription and change of glasses but it is coming. The optician very kindly said that problems with reading usually start somewhere between 38 and 42 so it is nothing to worry about, but still... I am not ready for this yet.

Still on my tight schedule for my course reading. Aiming to start book 4 today after meeting my mate B for a coffee in Stony. Then only two more books and 1.5 assignments to go (doing the second one now, due on 6 Feb) and then the exam in April and then.... FREEDOM to read whatever I want returns to Chez Karin! You know.. I might have to treat myself to a new book for being so good and not reading anything else whilst doing this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment